Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Car Ride and Shopping



The family visit has been lots of fun with car rides, tasty food and shopping. Sophy prefers the car rides to shopping but does enjoy running full speed through all of the racks so there's that. I found shopping highly successful with an entirely new pj wardrobe. Mine were looking ratty and are now almost fully replaced. Woo hoo!

I'm a little worried with all of the Fashion Week talk on the intranets I could succumb to a serious shopping binge. I've really been pretty good about the spending (except for the boxes that came to the house this week...uhm.  Ooops. Most were gifts I promise! For real!)

Update post lunch and nap: new jeans and plain white t-shirt. Multiple Sophy outfits. Couple of gifts also purchased. Macy's sale was decent.

No comments: